Top 10 I Miss You Quotes

"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."
~Claudia Ghandi

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
~American Proverb

"Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love."
~Unknown

"I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart."
~Albany Bach Reid

"We only part to meet again."
~John Gay

"I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let go."
~Unknown

"Within you I lose myself...Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again."
~Unknown

"When you're away, I miss you like a calm stream misses a breeze."
~Unknown

"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night."
~Bill Watterson

"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."
~Kay Knudsen

Related Posts Jagat Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment