Beautiful Cute Love Sayings

"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving."
~Mother Teresa

"I was married by a judge.
I should have asked for a jury."
~Groucho Marx

"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will."

"The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life."
~William Wordsworth

"I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby there's a name
For what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me."
~The Ghost of You and Me - BB Mak

"...then I did the simplest thing in the world."
I leaned down... and kissed him.
And the world cracked open."
~Agnes de Mille

Related Posts Jagat Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment